We spent our Saturday at Seaworld. We had so much fun.

Dolphin jumping out of the water. The dolphins were a hit with the kids.
Watching the dolphins
We fed the seals some fish.
The gang.
Chase's arm painting a dolphin.
Cody's leg painting of Shamu, the killer whale.
We played with star fish. Chase wanted to take one home.
We also rode in the Elmo's Flying Fish. Cody didn't want to go, he didn't like the look of it. Christina took Chase and Tyler took Tatum.
Everyone had a great time. We stayed all day and didn't leave until 6pm. The kids were tired and so were the adults!


2 comments:
Thank you so much for the pictures! I heard that you all had lots of fun and I really am sad that I missed out. I hope to go next time.
Looks like you had a blast. I love that first picture with the hat pulled down! Too cute!
Post a Comment