Friday, April 24, 2009

Giant Slide

This afternoon on our way home we stopped a local working farm that has a giant slide that kids can play on. Almost everyday the boys see this slide and ask if they could go on it. We are always on our way home, and don't have time to stop. Well today we stopped and boy did they have fun!

Going up the big ladder!

Cody face after he finished sliding his first slide.

Chase on his way down his first time.

Cody his second time down the slide.

Both of them with smiles!

And a video of some giggling boys going down the slide. (Sorry that some of the video is sideways...I forget that I can't video tape sideways from my camera)

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I used to work for an inflatables company and I loved "testing" the equipment. :) I take video sideways too. I wonder if there is a way to change them.

Daniel and Shannon said...

Tatum loved watching "the guys" in this one!