Sunday, April 26, 2009

Baby Picture Sunday - Flower Power

This is one of my favorite pictures of Cody on 4th of July - 2007. Taken at our house right before going to our BBQ party. Cody is 13 months old in this picture.



I looked through all my pictures and I don't have a picture one of Chase and a flower. I guess that is something I need to capture!


Play along at:

8 comments:

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

that was only a few days before my three were born! i love the picture...the chubby cheeks + flushed face. too sweet!

debi9kids said...

Awwww, that is just adorable! Love the sweet look on his face :)

Thanks for playing along this week.

Have a beautiful Sunday!

Leia said...

so cute. Love the cheeks

Amy said...

Look how little he is! So cute.

Nieman Family said...

FUn I think I want to play...What a cutie!

Anonymous said...

What beautiful flowers! And such a cute little one too.

Anonymous said...

He is sooo handsome!!

Daniel and Shannon said...

He is so little!!!!