Age: 2 3/4 - this picture was taken exactly 1 year ago.
Date: April, 2008
Sitting down having a break after playing catch and chase at my grandparents house. They look so young.
I like playing along with Cheryl it reminds me how little they once were. Play along also at:



8 comments:
whoo! How cute are they!!
So cute!
Oh they are so cute! Savor every moment because it goes by so fast.
I fixed the comment problem on Daily Doses of Mama Drama. Thanks I was sad that no one comments.
great looking boys
Thanks for stopping by my blog (excuse my delay on visiting your blog- I am behind on my visiting!)
Your boys are adorable! I love visiting Moms of Multiples blogs! Happy Way-Back When-esday!
i love seeing the older pictures of the boys as well, it's a great peak back in time. they have such big, bright smiles!
So sweet! Don't you just love twin boys? :)
Glad you liked my post! I cried too as I was writing it. I am so happy people liked it and I got comments - YAY!
Post a Comment