Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Two for Tuesday

This picture was just too cute not to post and play along with Two for Tuesday. Lately they really love being with each other and thinking about one another. They each have a strong bond to each other and they can really feel that. It is a very special thing to watch.

Two for Tuesday hosted by Eight is Great
Don't forget to sign up to win my GIVEAWAY!

5 comments:

Sara said...

Aww...how sweet! I am looking forward to seeing that bond with my girls.

My email is not working, so I will thank you here. I got the most beautiful wreath in the mail yesterday. I LOVE it! My favorite flowers are tulips! I love how springy it looks. I can't wait to put it out on my door. Thank you so so much!

Sara

Anonymous said...

They are so cute!! Thanks so much for enjoying my interview on multiples :)

Heather said...

You were right.. too cute not to share! What a sweet picture.

Daniel and Shannon said...

AWWWW!!! I LOVE this picture!!!! They are so cute holding hands.

debi9kids said...

OH.MY.GOSH! That is so darn adorable!

I was so excited because I finally got mine to hold hands the other day!