Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Way Back When-sday

One of the many times that Cody, Chase and I met Grandma and Papa at a local park. I would normally bring a toy or two and some lunch and we would hang out for a couple of hours.

Age: 13 months

Date: July 13, 2007

Play along with Cheryl and others at:

6 comments:

GibsonTwins said...

Oh that looks like such fun! A picnic in the park sounds awesome right now :)

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

how fun! i miss the days of playing on a blanket at the park, now they run everywhere!

MyLinda said...

A picnic at the park is one of our favorite things, so many things to explore!

Sugar Boogers & Tantrums said...

Love going to the park! it's so much fun!

Cheryl Lage said...

Oh I loved those days of hours at the park! I'll bet Papa and Grandma loved those times too!

What a wonderful Way Back When-esday...thank you for playing along, Monica!

debi9kids said...

That sounds like such a wonderful way to spend the day....
Very cute photo!!!!
Happy WBW!