Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2008 Year Picture Review

January





Big Bear, CA



February

Snowed at our House



March

Easter Egg Hunts



April



Playing at Papa and Grandma's


May

Going to the Park


June


Chase and Cody's 2nd birthday party


July



Learning how to play "Ring Around the Rosie"


August

Playing in the sand in Hawaii



September




Thunderboats and playing with friends


October


Little Pirates





November

Thanksgiving in the Desert

December



A beautiful Christmas Tree

I am borrowing this idea from another blog. I think it is a great way to review our wonderful year. This is just a small look at every month what we did, it was difficult to choose just one picture to represent each month. I hope you enjoy reviewing our year as much as we enjoyed doing everything this past year.

2 comments:

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

i love the pics, thanks for the peek back through your year (and for the linky love) happy new year!

Becky @ Our Sweet Peas said...

Great pics! I too stole this idea from a different blog who stole it from another blog, etc, etc.