Monday, December 15, 2008

Our Tree

Steve brought home our tree on Friday evening. It is a flocked tree and stands about 10-11 feet high. Way bigger than our normal tree is but it is such a beautiful tree. We have while lights on it and I picked purple ornaments for it this year. Since I don't have my camera back yet from the repair shop I don't have good picture to show you.

Maybe tomorrow in the sunlight with all the drapes open I can take a picture of it. I am just using my video camera and it doesn't have a flash on it.

Steve and I put the lights on the tree on Friday night. Chase and Cody was "helping" also. They loved looking at the lights after they were on. They still do and we have to have the lights on all day also. On Saturday morning I started the task of decorations. We only broke one bulb. (Yes, I bought glass ornaments a few years back) not thinking that I would ever have 4 hands that like to hold bulbs in there hands! But the tree after decorating it for half the day turned out beautiful.

Now only if I could put preents under the tree and not have those 4 littel hands unwrap them before I get the second one under there that would be good.

1 comment:

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

even thought the picture is dark, i think it looks quite pretty!