Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Broken

That would describe my camera. A camera I received from Steve for Christmas. A camera that I love and take everywhere with me. I take pictures of the boys almost everyday. I am just so lost without it.
It started acting weird a couple of weeks ago not wanted to take every picture that I wanted it to take. It works great in no flash mode but the flash won't work. Even the video part would work. So I talked to Best Buy and since we have the extended warranty on it they will repair it or replace it (if they can't repair it). But this is going to take 2 weeks. Yes 2 weeks. What I am going to do without a camera for two weeks? Did this have to happen at the holidays?

2 comments:

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

oh no, that stinks! i just broke my point and shoot too and am sending it off for repairs today. what a bummer!

Harris Boys said...

bummer...i would be lost without my camera too. we lost ours this time last year b/c my hubby left it on the back of the jeep and drove off with it on the hood...we never found it :(