Friday, December 19, 2008

Photo Tag

Since I read Rachael's blog I thought I would play along with her.

Rules:

1) Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer


2) Select the 4th picture in the folder


3) Explain the picture


4) Tag 4 people to do the same


NO CHEATING! (cropping, editing, etc!)



Chase sitting in his chair at the Thunderboat Races we went to in September. They were at the beach, the boys had a great time.

I tag:

Amy at The Ward Family

Sara at Twice as Nice

Amber at Team Gillis

And anyone else that would like to play along.

2 comments:

Amber said...

That was a fun game...thanks for tagging me! I dreaded what photo might show up, but was pleasantly surprised! Enjoy your weekend!

Sara said...

I have been wanting to do this and now I have an excuse. Thanks for the tag! :-)