Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Jeeping at Thanksgiving

I had mentioned in a previous post that Steve had rolled the jeep in the desert when we were there for Thanksgiving. This happened on Friday after Thanksgiving. I don't have any pictures of the actual roll over but just the damage that is caused.







I guess he went off a hill to the passenger side that he thought he could climb down and instead rolled down the hill and crashed. He and his passenger, Daniel, hit so hard that they bounced back onto all four tires. They both were okay, didn't get hurt. They were a little sore the next day though.

They were able to fix the jeep and he went out jeeping on Saturday. Here are some pictures of that.



3 comments:

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

oh my gosh, thank goodness everyone is ok!

Harris Boys said...

that looks scary...glad he was ok.

Amber said...

yikes! thank goodness no one was really hurt...that is crazy things you can do with a jeep!