I am hoping everyone had a great Thanksgiving. We sure did in the desert. Thanksgiving day we had a few sprinkles of rain about the time dessert came along. Nothing to much to stop me from eating lots of good pie!
I have a bunch of pictures to post of us in the desert. Steve crashed (rolled) the jeep so I have pictures of the damage to the Jeep. He and his brother were fine. But I didn't bring my camera card with me to work so maybe I will post pictures of that tonight.
I also have our Christmas pictures that were taken with Chase and Cody's cousins that turned out wonderful. I will have to show you some of those also!
We are also going out of town again this weekend so I am getting ready for that. I have a tag or two to get too also. I haven't forgotten.
6 days ago


2 comments:
welcome back!
welcome home!! can't wait to see pics. glad you guys had a great time!
Post a Comment