Sunday, December 28, 2008

Weekend Post

Hope everyone had a great Christmas. We sure did. Chase and Cody got spoiled by Santa. We had a very good Prime Rib for Christmas dinner at Steve's parents house. Here are a few pictures that I took throughout the day:

Friday we played with new toys and I cleaned the house. We also took down the Christmas tree. That tree was making such a mess in the house I wanted to out. Chase and Cody played in thier new mega maze tent system - they had so much fun in that!!
Saturday: I started to load up the motorhome for going to the desert. It is so cold outside that I don't want to leave the warm house. As in cold, I am talking about 50 degrees. But that is super cold for us! We also opened up more toy's for Chase and Cody. We put together some of thier GeoTrax Train and we have more to put together.
Sunday: Continue to be cold and also load up the motorhome. I also went grocery shopping - oh what fun!! Get ready for work on Monday!!
I hope everyone had a great Christmas and a wonderful weekend.

No comments: