
I thought I would join Sara at Twice is Nice and plan my food menu for this week. How simple is that - especially this week since it is a short week of cooking at what not with Christmas in there.
I have made a very easy food week.
Tonight: Campbell's Supper Bakes Herb Chicken
Tuesday: Roast in the Crockpot with Potatoes (Something we have every week or just about)Wednesday: Having dinner at Steve's parents house for Christmas Eve.
Thursday: Again having dinner at Steve's parents house for Christmas.
Friday: Steak
Saturday: Hamburgers
Sunday: Mexican Food!!
I will let you know next week how this goes and how will I stick to the menu.
Have a great Christmas!


1 comment:
Yay! Thanks for joining me! It saves my life. We stay so much more on target with no eating out when we know exactly what we are having that night. Good Luck! I can't wait to hear how it goes. And thanks for the tag, I will get to it tomorrow hopefully :-)
Post a Comment