Saturday, November 14, 2009

6 Word Saturday


Do I work or stay home?
I wish that was the question that I could really ask...It's more like where do I find a job like my last one where I was totally spoiled?
It has turned cold here now.
Maybe fall has finally arrived. Now how do I get my 3 year olds out of thier shorts and flip flops and into pants and socks and shoes?

9 comments:

SparkleFarkel said...

No doubt about it, I'd stay home with the baby chickies, who I would entice with pairs of sparkly Christmas socks that can't be worn until the shorts and flip-flops are exchanged for long pants and shoes! LOL!

Margaret said...

If I had the option and I could stay home and know the bills would be paid I would stay home!

MarjnHomer said...

there's always layers to keep the tshirts around and flip flops with toe socks...lol

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Life’s toughest questions
rarely have easy answers—
stay still and listen.

My Six Words

Bridgette said...

It is still pretty warm here. The high today is 70. I am ready for it to feel like Novemeber!

Valencia Jones-Edwards said...

That is the question?

Annie said...

Is a difficult question.

Here is very Hotttttt.

Enjoy your weekend.

betty said...

it has turned cold, hasn't it? explain to the boys its time to dress warm and gradually fade out the flip-flops and shorts

tough decision about working/staying at home. If you can stay at home financially it is sooo good for the kids.....I know you'll make the right decision for you and your family :)

betty

Call Me Cate said...

We've had tastes of Fall. I'd like to find a job that spoils me. Wouldn't we all?

Thanks for playing 6WS - sorry I'm so late visiting this week.