Monday, November 9, 2009

Muffin Tin Monday - Magic Marker Monday


I was so excited about the Muffin Tin Monday No theme day because I did a theme myself. I am not normally this creative but I really had fun thinking of this!







Chase and Cody's letter of last week was G and their is a bunch of food that starts with that letter, so I did a G letter themed dinner!

Green beans; Gummy Bears; Grilled Cheese sandwiches, cut into letter G;


Grapes; Graham crackers with chocolate frosting; and guacamole and chips;


and Gatorade to drink.




The boys seemed to love this meal and ate enough to make me happy! They really didn't like the store bought guacamole but I was lazy to make the real stuff. Chase really liked the Graham crackers and frosting and Cody really liked the grapes!




Can't wait for the next themed meal. The boys are really getting into this type of meal!




+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++




It's also Magic Marker Monday where I show off a art project that the boys did this last week.
They made the letter G in school and traced it with yarn. Very cute!



This week at school was the G week and for sharing at school Cody brought Grapes and Chase brought a giraffe (not a real one a figurine).

7 comments:

Sara said...

I love reading about your muffin tin meals every week. I can't wait until my girls are old enough not to throw the pan in the floor! And I laughed a little when you clarified that the giraffe was in fact a figurine. I just pictured him leading a giraffe in the door on a leash. Heh heh.

Dr.John said...

You are so creative. Your kids are so lucky.

Annie said...

Your muffin tin for today is excellent. I want to eat,too.

debi9kids said...

What a yummy and healthy meal. How fun too!

betty said...

I so much like those muffin tins! what a clever idea! too bad mine are grown (but one day grandchildren perhaps)

I love how you make yours; I would never have thought of all that delicious "G" good; glad the boys enjoyed it

betty

chellekay said...

what a cute idea. I think I will do it!

SouthernDogwoods said...

Cute idea! What a great way to make learning fun!