The Un-Mom hosts this fun event.

I have the following Random thoughts:
*Today my Christmas lights are being put up on my house. Yes, I have to pay someone to put up million of little lights on the eve's of my house. I love the look of the lights and always have my whole life and my husband doesn't do that type of physical labor.
*I have most of my shredding project done. My filing cabinet is feeling a huge relief from it too. The documents that I must keep according to the IRS, is now neatly stored in my organized garage.
*I still have about 5 unfinished projects to work on.
*Today my Christmas lights are being put up on my house. Yes, I have to pay someone to put up million of little lights on the eve's of my house. I love the look of the lights and always have my whole life and my husband doesn't do that type of physical labor.
*I have most of my shredding project done. My filing cabinet is feeling a huge relief from it too. The documents that I must keep according to the IRS, is now neatly stored in my organized garage.
*I still have about 5 unfinished projects to work on.
*My boys think that they can take a bath by themselves. The other night they got in turned on the bath water and made a huge mess all while I was trying to take a shower. I have to give it to them that they didn't burn themselves on hot water or drown so they did a good job.
*I have a zoo in my car the last two days, Cody has to bring into the car every morning: a stuffed dog, a huge penguin, his blue ducky blankie and his red blankie. Chase needs to bring the stuffed bear, his huge penguin and 2 blankies. All of this travel around with me during the day and the boys are so excited to see it when they load up in the car after I pick them up.


6 comments:
I am sitting here laughing to myself imagining the zoo in your car. I can just picture it all and laugh at the thought that you are driving around with huge peguins hanging out in the back seat. I am so glad Tatum's huge peguin doesn't have to travel with us...yet! :)
hey! found your site thanks to multiples and more! christmas lights!? i'm jealous. i am so pumped for christmas, but i just can't believe it's that time of year already. yikes! have a great day, cool post!
I think you are a wise woman, Monica, to pay someone to put the lights up. For the longest of times my hubby used to complain about putting up just a few strands of light to the point I stopped asking. I think if you realize this is not what Steve can do or wants to do, you are wise to pay someone else to get the lights up (which I know kids love as well as us adults :)
my son almost applied to help people string lights here but he hates heights (LOL)
I bet your zoo is sooo cute to see as you drive by; I bet the kids enjoy the comfort of knowing their "friends" will be waiting for them at the end of their school day
betty
Thanks for the visit....just a little taste of what you have to look forward to in a few years.
And, they still make a mess while bathing! What is that all about!
I like your random!
Wow, you are ready for Christmas!! God job, Monica.
I can imagine your car, you are so funny telling that the car is a zoo.
LOL! We have a zoo in our van as well :)
Post a Comment