Combining a couple of memes today.
I will start with Muffin Tin Monday. We had a theme of Outer Space.
You really *must* use your imagination for this meal.I wanted to do more but I guess my kids were hungry because they started eating it right away and didn't have a chance to do anything else.
I really like putting my thinking cap on for this meme. I have even started looking things up on the web for idea's. Can't wait to see what your Muffin Tin Meal was.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Magic Marker Monday
I love showing off the boys artwork, so this a perfect meme for me to play along with. This last week they finger painted big pumpkins.
Last weeks letter was also F. We had fun with this letter. Chase really wanted to bring his football to school, so since it was F week it worked out good. When I was mentioning things to the boys that started with F, I came to flower and Cody's eyes got all big and Asked if he could take a special Flower to Ms. Sarah. I said yes that would be very sweet and she would like that. For the next few days before sharing day he made sure I wasn't going to forget Ms. Sarah's flower.
I had to take a picture of him and the flower that he was going to give to Ms. Sarah. He was so proud of his flower and ran it to her at school. I guess he told everyone at school that he gave her a flower!



11 comments:
Great idea for the muffin tin. Loved the pumpkins.
Taking the flower was so cute.
Great tin!
I like your tin! If B ate the egg before I could decorate it I'd be thrilled. =)
isn't that the cutest with Cody and the flower for his teacher! that picture of him holding it is priceless too!
I love your muffin tin foods; so cute!
Chase's/Cody's artwork with the pumpkin is cute; better they finger paint at school, right??
I hope Chase enjoyed showing off his football too :)
betty
Muffin tin is great.
Their artwork is beautiful.
Have a nice week.
Your tin was great! The egg would have disappeared at my house too.
Neat ideas for the muffin tin. Man, I've not been creative in years since my older two were little.
I need to get back in the game.
..
cute pumpkins
Funny the tin looks a lot like ours this week. And we also had hungry kids, I let them eat the sandwich and cheese extra pieces so I could finish the tin and get a picture.
OMGOODNESS! That is just too cute about the flower! What a sweet boy. LOVE it!
I love the cheeseballs! As always, love having you!
Great pumpkins! Their crafts always make me smile -- I can just picture the fun they had! :)
~Michelle @ 5MFSN
Post a Comment