On my Christmas Agenda activity that I have been working on with Anne at Santiago Twin Girls this is what I should have accomplished this week...
1. Plans for the thanksgiving food (check if it will be at your house or asks what you have to bring if it is in some other place). I am preparing my list of food menu today. We go to the desert for the whole weekend from Tuesday to Sunday so I need to plan all our food and list of things for the motorhome.
2. Keep your house clean and organized (especially the areas that have been already cleaned). That is getting easier to do now that I am not working during the day.
3. Cleaning and Organization: For this week we will have various works of cleaning but, do not get discourage they are small. We will work with the closet, the refrigerator, the baths and guest room. Okay so I cleaned out the refrigerator and the bathrooms. I didn't get to the guest room, but that is a project in itself, that I would like to turn into a playroom. So that will have to wait until after Christmas. It is still usable as a guest room and nice. I have my hall closet that I started working on to organize but didn't get it quite completed, that is a work in progress! So I might have failed on some of this task! Sorry Anne - obviously I am not a good student!
4. Continue purchasing gifts and clothes for the Christmas activities. Purchased a few more gifts for people but also have been working towards the towel gifts I am doing. So we are going in the correct direction!
Can't wait for this weeks tasks to do. I love getting ready for this holiday!
6 days ago


3 comments:
Good job, Monica. Sometimes are tasks that involve more attention but the most important thing is that you don't forget it and not permit the clutter around the house.
Assignments for next week are posted.
how fun to be at the desert over Thanksgiving! you are doing lots to get ready for Christmas and the approaching holidays! good for you :)
betty
OH! I should totally play along with this! I need to be better organized for the holiday :)
Post a Comment