Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Random Tuesday Thoughts

I have a few random thoughts today:

I am no longer employed. I was laid off due to lack of work at a job that I have been at for 8+ years.

Now what do I do with my time?

How does anyone organize your kids art stuff? Like glue, scissors, coloring books, markers... Do your kids have access to that stuff all the time whenever they want to use it? Or are they put on a high shelf that when you give it to them they can use it? Just trying to get a feel on this type of stuff and how to organize.

Sorry I haven't commented on your blogs like I normally do. I was gone this weekend and would have normally caught up on it yesterday, but I was let go yesterday and was lost so I couldn't comment. I will catch up today.

Speaking of this weekend, had a great time! Chase is feeling better, thank you for the well wishes for him.

I got a jury duty letter in the mail yesterday also...yesterday just wasn't a good day.

Play along also with The Un Mom with your Random Thoughts

5 comments:

Margaret said...

Sorry yesterday was so bad for you. It always sucks when everything seems to be going wrong.

Sara said...

Oh Monica! I am so so sorry. ((hugs))

About the supplies, when Zach was their age I would take them down when he wanted to play. I did leave crayons and paper out all the time. I put all the supplies in those stackable drawers, then just take the drawer out with the supplies we needed.

Daniel and Shannon said...

I am so sorry, sounds like yesterday was one of those days you wish you had never got out of bed. It's just a new chapter of your life, one book has closed and another will open. I am hereif you want to chat. :)

And About the art supplies, I have been wondering the same thing.

Annie said...

Sorry to hear you had a bad day yesterday.

All crafts stuff are high and yes, they used them when I'm near.

betty said...

(((Monica))) I'm soooo sorry; the sign of the times and it just stinks! I'm hopeful you can find somethign soon??

jury duty - maybe you'll be lucky and can just call in and not have to report

art supplies - kept them out of reach until I knew the kids were old enough to play responsively with them

glad Chase is feeling better :)

never worry about commenting on blogs; I always say they will always be here; just take care of yourself and your family

hugs to you!

betty