Two boys and their dog. I took this picture of the three of them walking down our driveway going to the mailbox. It turned out very cute in a speia tone the theme for this weeks Baby Picture Sunday!
now that is the cutest picture! I love Cody/Chase and Diesel walking together! and the way you captured it, Monica, with them walking away is a great shot!! good for them to be able to walk Diesel too :)
steve and i were married in 2003 and we have very active twin boys. chase alan and cody richard were born on june 5, 2006. we also have a 5 year old tri-colored corgi dog named diesel.
6 comments:
Very cute picture!
Adorable picture!
What a great pic of your boys. The palm trees and hills are so nice in this picture. Very calming.
OH! I LOVE this photo and it really looks so pretty in sepia!
So glad you played along today. Great pic!!!
They are adorable!!!
now that is the cutest picture! I love Cody/Chase and Diesel walking together! and the way you captured it, Monica, with them walking away is a great shot!! good for them to be able to walk Diesel too :)
looks like you live in a nice neighborhood :)
betty
Post a Comment