Sunday, November 8, 2009

Baby Picture Sunday

I haven't played along with Debi for a couple of weeks just because I have forgot to post something, and it seems like our weekends go by pretty fast.

So when I saw that the theme was Mother's helpers in knew that I had pictures that would fit into this category!


Chase just recently helping me mop the floors. They love this and I can't mop the floors without them helping. The job doesn't get done as good if I could do it by myself, but literally I can't touch the sweeper wet mop or the dry vacuum things without them running to "help". So I let them do it and I sit and watch!!

Play along also at:

5 comments:

debi9kids said...

OMGOSH! That is just adorable! I need helpers like that here at my house :)

Thanks so much for playing along this week. Next week is really easy. (you could even pre-post. )

Annie said...

Is so nice when we have helpers.

Have a nice week.

betty said...

how cute!! it is fun to let them help!!! don't you love those swifters (that's what it looks like to me)

good for him for wanting to help! I know it is not quite like you would get it done, but the thought counts right?

betty

chellekay said...

very cute!

I just love having little helpers

Debbie said...

That is so incredibly sweet! And I remember when my youngest had his own vacuum because he loved it so much. Odd, but at 12 he doesn't like it as much:)