I received from my wonderful blogging buddy, Debi, the Gorgeous Blogger Award! Go and checkout Debi's blog she is the sweetest person and has 8 kids (oops 9 kids, sorry Debi!) that are just as sweet, including twins that are super cute!Here are the rules:
By accepting this award I am required to tell you six things about myself that you don't know and then award it to six other gorgeous bloggers.
1. I really like to do crafts and cross stitching is one of my favorites. I have completed a bunch of cross stitch pictures that I have given away to my family.
2. I am addicted to facebook games, but trying to back away a little from playing so much on the computer.
3. I get cold easily so I always have a sweatshirt with me.
4. I have a Corgi dog that is very spoiled and very overweight.
5. I like reading my horoscope and seeing what my day is going to be like.
Now 6 of the Gorgeous bloggers in my life...
Betty at a corgi in southern california
Anne at Santiago Twin Girls
Missy at Two Little Monkeys
Two for the Road
Shannon at The Jonas'
Michelle at Her Cup Overfloweth
Thank you to each of you for being such great friends!


4 comments:
I love to craft as well, but don't have the patience for cross-stitch. (wish I did. It's such a pretty craft!)
ps I actually have 9 kids, hence why 8 wasn't enough. LOL
Thank you so much fo the award!
thank you!! congrats for your award and thanks for passing it on to me!!
LOL with the spoiled overweight corgi; there are lots of them around, aren't there?
cross stitch is great! how do you find the time with the boys?
betty
Thank you!!!! I am honored! And will spread the love soon!
Post a Comment