Thursday, November 19, 2009

Christmas Agenda

Lets see what I got accomplished on my to do list this week. Anne is helping me organize my Christmas Holiday!

1.Finish purchasing all related to the thanksgiving Day (even if it is not in your house you should bring something to the place where you will meet) so buy it this week. - I am going shopping today for some food and Monday for the rest of the food.



2. Cleaning - we will have various aspects to work: A. Keep the areas completed clean and organize. B. Clean the windows at least on the inside. C. Clean the main entrance of your house (it is very unpleasant to find the front of a house dirty) and the terrace. - Completed



3. Organization: If you have not yet given away the things that were discarded before is time to donate them (we need that everything looks impeccable) - Completed



4. Begin decorating your house - already we have worked enough so is time to place our decorations and to start to feel the Christmas spirit. Do not forget to play Christmas music to get you on the mood. - This is still a Little early for me to decorate. I will start when we get back from our Thanksgiving trip!



5. Optional: But if you have some walls that you wish to change the color to give a sense of renewal, the time is now.. - No I am not a painter!!

Very, Very fun!!

I also have my Christmas cards on standby on Snapfish just have to order them which I will beginning of next week. I am working on one craft project and it's coming along quite well (towels). I have two other crafts projects in my head that I need to go and take a look at the supplies and see if I am going to do them, and get started if I am. I need to find a weekend to bake cookies and goodies in December. Still need to do some more shopping. But I think have a lot of it under control!

3 comments:

betty said...

I think you are doing great Monica!!! so much accomplished already! I would imagine with the boys it is better if you wait until after Thanksgiving to decorate. Won't make it seem then too long before Christmas Day for them :)

betty

Annie said...

You are doing a great job, Monica.

In Puerto Rico we celebrate holidays until January 6 (Three Kings Day). Lots things to do until that day for me,haha.

You make me laugh, when you said your not a painter (my either).

debi9kids said...

Good for you getting SO organized!
I did finally get all of my closets in the new house totally organized and my decorations are all organized as well.. at least it's something. LOL