two very nice 6-word Saturdays!!! hoping you get a chance to do some sewing this week and a chance to do something fun with your boys :)betty
I am glad you have so much in your life to enjoy.I too have many favorite things in my life...and am constanly counting my blessings!Have a good Sunday!
I wish I could sew! Blogging, no problem :)Cute boys you have there!
2 for the price of one - 12 nice words. Thanks for playing 6WS!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
two very nice 6-word Saturdays!!! hoping you get a chance to do some sewing this week and a chance to do something fun with your boys :)
betty
I am glad you have so much in your life to enjoy.
I too have many favorite things in my life...and am constanly counting my blessings!
Have a good Sunday!
I wish I could sew! Blogging, no problem :)
Cute boys you have there!
2 for the price of one - 12 nice words.
Thanks for playing 6WS!
Post a Comment