Monday, April 19, 2010

Muffin Tin Monday

It's time again that I fixed the boys a special meal to go along with the themes of








This weeks theme is Leftovers Rock...



We don't eat much leftovers, but I had a few things that I just threw together for the boys to eat.



White rice, and brown rice (with BBQ sauce on it), green beans, lasagna and a piece of bread with butter.


Chase wasn't feeling well that night and didn't eat anything. Cody ate his white rice, bread and butter and a few green beans.

6 comments:

T said...

Are those bowls the food is in?? Those are cute!

Unknown said...

Barbecue sauce in the rice...sounds GOOD!!!

Anonymous said...

I hope they all feel well soon! I agree bbq sauce sounds great.

betty said...

looks like delicious leftovers! sorry Chase was under the weather though :(

betty

Kelly said...

Looks good. Hope he feels better soon and no one else gets sick.

Annie said...

Yummy!!!!

Have a great week.