I wasn't able to get a my camera turned around on me for this week and I am bummed that I didn't, but a couple of weeks ago we were at the park and Chase took this cute one of Cody and I.

I was trying to take self imagines of both of the boys and myself, but Chase really didn't want his picture taken, so he asked if he could take my and Cody's picture. I hesitated to let him take my camera, just because I wasn't sure if a 3 1/2 year old was serious about actually taking my picture of just running around with a camera. But sure enough he stood back and looked at the picture thing and snapped the picture perfectly!
Play along here:
9 comments:
Beautiful pictures and he did a great job.
Have a beautiful week.
Cute picture. This is such a good idea!
I think Chase did a great job! cute picture of you and Cody
we got lots of rain last night, how about you?
betty
Hey...one out of two isn't bad! Looking good.
Chase did an awesome job. Maybe he will be a future photographer :) Happy Monday :)))
Very good photo and the scenery is nice too! The other may be more 'apt' to get in front after he knows so many of us raved on the photo- or maybe he'll take more good ones :)
Great job for a little guy.
The three year old has skills! I can't believe how level it looks :-)
hi there,
i haven't popped over in a while to say "hi" and see what's new in your part of blogasphere so i thought i'd do that today! :) love the photo of you and cody! treasure it they grow up in a heartbeat, my oldest is graduating from college in a few weeks *ahhhh
smiles,
shelley :)
Post a Comment