Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Two for Twos-day

Picture from Easter at our house. Chase and Tatum riding their quads and holding the new pinwheels they had got in their Easter baskets.

Notice that Tatum is wearing her Minnie Mouse dress that I made her also! It fits good and is pretty cute on her!

The two of them love playing together!

Play along here today...

4 comments:

Dianna@KennedyAdventures said...

I love the Minnie dress! You should post a tutorial!

betty said...

I did notice Tatum's dress! that came out adorable!! looks like Tatum and Chase were enjoying themselves; pinwheels are such cool toys; haven't thought of them in a long time until you mentioned them here, Monica. Loved watching them blow around (I know, I need a life, LOL)

very cute picture :)

betty

debi9kids said...

wait! What? You make dresses!?! Do you have a shop on ETSY?
That dress is adorable!

LOVE the pic of the kids! thanks for always playing along :)

Annie said...

Beatiful picture. The dress is great, you did an amazing job.