Our neighbors, twins Grace and Spencer, invited us down to color eggs on Thursday. We had so much fun! The boys loved it and colored 18 eggs so fast.



I have so much to post about from the last couple of weeks. Maybe after tomorrow I can be a regular poster again. I have to just see how my schedule is going to work out when I go back to work. I miss everyone and will start commenting again soon!
Chase was a little more patient and would put the egg into two or three different colors.

They finished beautiful eggs!
For snack we had freshly baked banana bread that was delicious! Grace and Spencer's mom, Sarah, had made it for us for snack. Afterwards the kids played and we had a great afternoon!
I have so much to post about from the last couple of weeks. Maybe after tomorrow I can be a regular poster again. I have to just see how my schedule is going to work out when I go back to work. I miss everyone and will start commenting again soon!I hope everyone has a great Easter today!!


5 comments:
how fun to dye Easter eggs!!! looks like so much fun! In the "old days" (i.e. when I was growing up, the dyes ahd to be put in hot water which was not fun and my mom was always worried we would get burned; so glad now it is cold water)
I hope you enjoy your new job!! And I hope you have a great Easter with your family :)
betty
Great job boys! They made such pretty pastel eggs :)
So much fun! Dying Easter eggs are the best!
They did a great job!! Love the colors of their eggs.
Have a wonderful week.
Looks like fun! Great job on the eggs.
Post a Comment