Sunday, April 18, 2010

Baby Picture Sunday

Baby Picture Sunday is back over at Debi's and I love going through old picture to come up with the picture that matches the theme.



Today's theme is Mellow Yellow and I didn't know if I would find the boys dressed in yellow. I know that yellow isn't one of their favorite colors and at this time I don't think either of them own a yellow shirt. But back when mom was dressing them, apparently they wore yellow.


Chase sitting in his car seat.
June, 2009 - 3 years old

Cody walking around looking at the plants.
July 2008 - 2 years old

3 comments:

debi9kids said...

Funny, but we didn't have much yellow either. Not sure why except maybe stores don't make it (?)

LOVE the happy photos you did find! Very cute!

Thanks for playing along this week (and every week, for that matter!)

betty said...

very nice pictures of Chase and Cody in yellow; fun that you were able to find pictures that went with the theme too! honestly, I don't think we had much yellow with the kids when they were growing up.

beautiful day here! hope you are enjoying the weekend :)

betty

RocĂ­o said...

aww he is Adorable!!!
Yellow is one of my favorite colors!!!