Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Way Back When-sday

Coming up this weekend is the Lakeside Western Days Parade and Rodeo. It's the weekend that Lakeside lives for!

Last year and again this year we ride in the parade with the boys school.

We had fun last year and I am sure that we will enjoy it again this year!

April, 2009
Chase and Cody 2 1/2 years old

Play along here with your favorite way back picture!



6 comments:

Crochet Bug said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Crochet Bug said...

That sounds like fun! Little man A's school is having parades right now too. Your boys look so cute in their hats. And you look great too! :) Sorry I hadn't been by I've been so crazy busy lately. Have a great day!

Annie said...

I'm sure they are going to enjoy it this year, too.

Great picture of you with the boys.

Unknown said...

There is NOTHING cuter than a boy in a cowboy hat unless it is TWO boys in their cowboy hats!

PRECIOUS!

Enjoy this year's festivities...maybe they'll be a Way Back some future When-esday!

Thanks so much for playing along, Monica. :)

betty said...

sounds like fun; loved the pictures of Cody and Chase with their hats. Always fun to be in a parade and waving to the people along the streets! hope the weather is nice for it!

betty

SouthernDogwoods said...

How fun! Have a great time this weekend!