When the boys were 10 months I did a photo shoot with them and plastic eggs, bunny ears and Easter baskets. These were some of the pictures from that photo shoot.
Play along here with Cheryl and other way back pictures!
-------------------------------------------------------------
It seems like when the boys say something funny or bizarre I don't remember it long enough to write it down and play along with Missy and others, but I have been trying to remember little sayings or conversations that Chase and Cody say...
The other morning in the car going to school:
Cody: Chase put on your sunglasses, here comes the sun.
Chase: No, I don't want my sunglasses, I like the sun and I don't want it to go away.
Chase: I am tired of the rain (in a whisper)
(I don't blame him)
In the car, Cody telling me what the racecar will sound like:
Cody: Mom, I think the racecar will sound like a Bang, bang, Squeak, Squeak.
Me: Really? I sure hope we don't have any squeak squeaks in it.
Cody: It going to...
I love listening to Chase and Cody have a conversation between the two of them:
Chase: What do you think the farmer is doing right now?
(I am not sure where this came from, but okay)
Cody: He is feeding the big horses right now. Pretty soon he will feed the little horses.
(Cody then turns into a horse making horse noises)
Chase: Hey horse, when is the farmer going to feed the pig?
Cody: I am the farmer now, I will go and feed the pig now.
Chase: Okay, don't forget to feed the ducks also.
There are so many more conversations like the one above that I just don't remember the whole thing, but I am always like what? where did this come from, or what are they doing?
It is funny...play along also with funny things your kids say here:




5 comments:
Thanks for playing along. And I make P.J. help me remember those funny things the girls say. : )
Precious WBW photos and adorable Say Whats?!?! Thanks for playing along! Your boys definitely put a smile on my face!
those plastic eggs were a hit for them that year; adorable!!
loved the conversation between them about the farmer; I'm sure it was a carry over from something they had been playing earlier or on another day; too funny :)
betty
The photo shoot was great. Their conversations are funny.
Something about the plastic eggs in wee baby hands warms my heart so!
Thank you so much for playing along with Way Back (and Say What!) When-esday, Monica!
Your boys are too cute and so funny!
Post a Comment