They had a blast. They absolutely love the giant slide and didn't want to get off. We bought enough tickets for them to stay on for 20 minutes, and they enjoyed every bit of it. The weather was perfect for sliding jumping and petting bunnies in the petting zoo.
Here is Chase and Cody getting off the slide ready to it again.
Play along with Debi here:

Cody going down the giant slide, I don't know if you can see the giant smile on his face, but it was there!
They had a blast and maybe for a week or so I won't hear "Mom, can we go there again?". Instead I will hear "Mom, we had fun." "We did that slide, and we went super fast."


3 comments:
Oh how fun! Looks like a fantastic time and so worth it when you see those awesome HUGE smiles :)
Looks like a fun place. They were so happy.
Have a good day!!
sounds like a fun place to go and burn some energy off! love the looks on their faces and you know they were enjoying themselves there :)
betty
Post a Comment