Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Way Back When-sday

This is Christmas last year with all their gifts that they received! They are tottally spoiled!



Age: 18 months old

December, 2007
Check out Cheryls blog Twinfatuation for more Way Back Pictures...and play along!




5 comments:

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

that's a lot of loot :) do they like the little people garage?

Cheryl Lage said...

What a great haul! (and how darling they look amidst it all!)

Thank you so much for playing along with Way Back When-esday this week!

debi9kids said...

HOLY COW!!! That's a lot of goodies! WOW! Can't wait to see what you get them this year :)
Happy WBW!

The Wilsons said...

Wow! Look at all that good stuff!! Sounds like your baking day was lots of fun. It sounds delicious too! I wish I had some of that! I love the pics of the ginger bread house.

Amber said...

Holy moly, that's a lot of toys!!! What lucky boys they are! Love the gingerbread house!