Saturday, June 20, 2009

6 Word Saturday

My first time participating in 6 word Saturday but it looks like fun!

I am to describe my life or something in a phrase using only 6 words.


Goals Today -

Clean, Shop &
Have Fun
(Do symbols count as words? If so, I cheated, Sorry)
You can join in here also by clicking here:

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a good day...but how do you have fun while cleaning? Or does that come later...LOL!

betty said...

thanks for stopping by my journal (a corgi in Southern California); I love your 6-word Saturday; I'm glad you decided to participate in it!!! its fun to do and fun to read other peoples' entries, sometimes they are fun ones, sad ones, happy ones, etc.

oh my you lead an active life with twin boys!! I'm going to follow your journal because we have several things in common, a tri-colored corgi and your twins were born on my husband's birthday

looking forward to getting to know you more

I hope you have a wonderful day!

betty

Becky @ Our Sweet Peas said...

This IS fun to bad I already posted today! Have fun shopping!

Melissa B. said...

Fun always tops my to-do list!

SouthernDogwoods said...

Having fun is always on the list! Great list!

Call Me Cate said...

Does it have to be done in that order? I say you have fun, shop, THEN clean.

Thanks for playing along!

Cheryl @ a pretty cool life. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cheryl @ a pretty cool life. said...

I love your blog!

Stopping by from sits to say hi. Have a great day!