Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Way Back Wednesday

I love playing along with Way Back Wednesday, because I get to look back into old pictures and remember when.




This is exactly a year ago. Chase and Cody playing on the swing set/ jungle jim that we had just bought for them. They still play on it - we differently got our money out of it.

Age: 2 years old
Date: June, 2008


Click the button to see who else is playing along.


7 comments:

Jo said...

Your boys are ADORABLE.

P.S. How did you get the Twinfatuation button? *want*

I don't have twins but I'd love to add it to my WBW post...

MyLinda said...

What a sweet picture! Amazing how those outside toys are favorites year after year...we are staining ours for the 10th year!

SouthernDogwoods said...

So precious! Love your photo!

Sugar Boogers & Tantrums said...

I bet they have alot of fun playing on that swing set! Can't wait til Andrew can start playing on his!

Happy WBW!!

Cheryl Lage said...

Looks like they are climbing so high! What a darling memory....and good to know the playgrounds/jungle gyms are worth the investment! :)

Thanks so much for playing along, Monica!

annies home said...

sweet

Jennifer said...

How cute is that?! Man twins.. That must be so fun! I've always said I'd love to have wins.. I imagine a lot of peopel think that, but I bet it is sooo hard!

DO you think you don't realize it as much since that's all you know? I've been curious about that!