
I am choosing prompt #1 this week:
If you could cut back in something in your life that takes up your time what would it be? And what would you prefer to spend time doing?
I knew this is what I needed to write about this week. I am totally burned out on work right now and see Chase and Cody growing up before my eyes. So I would cut back on working and spend more time with the boys. I recently started to look into swimming lessons, soccer, and sport organizations and everything is during the day while I am working and they are in school. I also feel myself saying "yeah maybe we will go there later or maybe we can do that later". Later in my sons lives are going to when they are grown up and they won't want mom around. I need to do that stuff now.


8 comments:
Great post! You are so right but life often gets in the way doesn't it?? :) Have a great day!
I'm in that same spot where I keep saying "We'll do it when you are older" or "We just can't do it right now" and then I turn around and he IS older. It's hard to cut out work, though.
Finding time is tough but so worth it.
Happy Thursday. Thanks for sharing. :o)
I just read another blogger who participates in this and she said the very same thing - cut back on work. And I am "right there" with you on watching them grow up and always saying "we'll do it later"...it's so difficult to figure out when to get them active into things that can be done in the evenings! It's tough for us working moms, it really is. :( I'm stopping by from SITS....I hope with the powers we've got, we can get this worked out.
This was very thought provoking. Time sure does fly by quickly! In the blink of an eye! I hope you get to spend some quality time with your boys soon!
You should! I would cut back on working too, but I need the money! :)
Thanks for stopping by my blog, Monica!
this is why I totally skip cleaning. I want my kids to have a mom around and not a clean house. what I remember most about my mom is that she cleaned and I don't want my kids to remember that about me. I want them to know that I was there playing with them.
Hey Monica. They grow up so fast! Better enjoy it while we can cuz next thing you know they'll be in college.
Great writings post! I agree - I am a SAHM but I wish my husband could take off work more and be here with the girls too. They just grow up too fast!
Post a Comment