Friday, June 12, 2009

Award


I received, I think, my third award!

This such a lovely award I received from Robbie over at A Spiritual Connection. Please go a visit Robbie, she is a excellent new friend and a has a delightful blog. Thank you for the award!

Here are the rules for receiving this award: Oh I am so excited!

1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who granted the award and his or her blog link.

2. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you have newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

And now, please note, the following new friends I'm passing The Lovely Blog Award to:

1. Amy and Lady Di at Daily Doses of Mama Drama
2. Amy at The A to Z Twins
3. Jen at The Amazing Trips
4. Missy at Two Little Monkey's
5. Gibson Twins
6. Rachel at Rachel vs. The Kitchen
7. Lisa at Another Day Today
8. Jessica at The Deneke Family

So, for now these are my 'new' friends. I see I need to start meeting more new friends. Love reading and keeping up with all my blogging friends.

6 comments:

GibsonTwins said...

Oh I hope the boys have fun with Grandma and Grandpa! Not sure who would be looking forward to it more- the boys or the grandparents :)

Thanks for the award too! Give me a couple days and I'll post it (want to give it proper attention)

Rachel said...

Congrats on your award and thank you so much for passing it along to me!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats & Thank You, Monica!

I'll set up a post for tomorrow to thank you properly :)

You're such a sweetheart!

Lisa

Jessica said...

I have never received an award. I am so excited. Thank you so much! As soon as I get more than 2 min to check email, I will complete the task. Good luck with all your cleaning. It's nice to have a little time to get things done.

Amy said...

congrats and thanks for passing it to us!

Amy said...

Thank you for the award! :) I'm on vacation right now so don't have much time to post, but had to stop by and say thanks!

Noticed the new 3 year old pictures of your boys! SO CUTE!!! :)