Monday, June 15, 2009

Makes My Monday

Having my boys back home from a weekend of fun with wonderful grandparents --- Makes my Monday!



Also, them helping me make pizza last night for dinner Makes My Monday!


They might of ate more cheese and pepperoni then got onto the pizza

And olives

But the pizza still turned out very good and each ate one whole piece!!

7 comments:

SouthernDogwoods said...

Having some help definitely makes my Monday!

Joannof10 said...

Yummy pizza and those smiling faces would make my day too!

Sugar Boogers & Tantrums said...

yum! Pizza! I love me some good pizza. I'm gonna have to make a pizza with Andrew one day. He would love it! Have a great week Monica!

Anonymous said...

I still do that!

They're SO cute :)

Unknown said...

Homemade pizza is the best...what great little helpers!

Cheryl Lage said...

You know Monica, I've discovered whenevr our kiddos help make the food, they eat more of it!

Look at your little pizza pals! They sure do Make a Monday!

Thanks so much for playing along!

debi9kids said...

Looks like such a great time! I just enjoy making food with the kids so much. It's such a great way to bond and enjoy each others' companies.

Adorable photos!

Happy Monday!