Monday, June 22, 2009

Makes My Monday

Today's Make my Monday

is that I am teaching my boys to do dishes and they love it! Always wanting to wash dishes.
This kept Cody busy for about 30 minutes on Saturday. And the dishes were clean!



I am always for anything that keep them busy for more than 2 minutes!

Join in and play along with the sweet Cheryl and tell us what Makes your Monday!


15 comments:

Robyn said...

Its never too early to help out around the house!!

Becky @ Our Sweet Peas said...

Love it! 30 minutes is unbelievable :)

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

That is so great. My boys like to vacuum, well sometimes. Thanks for stopping by my blog.
Beautiful children, thanks for sharing.

Jessica said...

That is very helpful. Sweet boys!

betty said...

how sweet! they really do like to help around the house! glad you found something that Cody enjoyed doing and occupied some time too!

betty

SouthernDogwoods said...

I love this "wanting to help" age!

Meaghan said...

Love the dish washing...thats great!

Also, I wanted to invite you to my raffle on Spirit Jump. $1 for 1 ticket and each week (starting Sundays) we have new prizes like airline tickets, grills, jewelry...All $ goes to fight cancer.

http://www.spiritjump.com
Twitter @spiritjump

Sugar Boogers & Tantrums said...

That would make me monday too!!! How did you get them to do that??

Cheryl Lage said...

Okay, it sounds mean, but I am SO going to shame my big kids into more kitchen help after showing them these pictures! What DARLING helpers you have!

Your post and your participation Make My Monday....thank you!

Unknown said...

That's great...what a wonderful little helper. Love the expression in that first pic though!

debi9kids said...

That is just SO cute!
Never too early ;)

Makes my Monday too!

Threeundertwo said...

30 minutes!?! Good job! And what a cute picture!

Brooke said...

that's awesome! :) their wives will love you some day!

Amy said...

getting them started early. Good job boys.

Norine said...

AWESOME! We just taught our 3 yr old to mop and he LOVES it! Funny, I can remember when my mom taught me to load the dishwasher ... how fun did I think that was ... until I had to do it all the time!
Thanks so much for making me laugh!
Norine
Don't Put Lizards In Your Ears