Monday, June 29, 2009

Makes My Monday

This weeks Makes My Monday is -

Cody went #1 potty all weekend in the toilet!!

This is a huge step for him. We have been trying and trying to get it to click - even with Chase fully potty trained it didn't matter to Cody. I don't know what happened but it clicked and I started to jump up and down and the more I jumped up and down the more #1 he went. It was a great weekend!

And that's what makes my Monday!!
Play along at Cheryl's blog Twinfatuation -



17 comments:

Cynthia said...

Hurray for Cody! Your twins are adorable!

Sugar Boogers & Tantrums said...

WTG Cody!! I know that is such a big burden off your shoulders. A big sigh of relief!

betty said...

YEA for Cody!!! what a relieve for you!!!!

betty

Leslie said...

With my sister's twin boys, one is always about 3-4 weeks behind the other in everything. And that included potty training.

Great job for Cody!

Suzi said...

Yeah, we used to do the potty dance when one of the boys went in the toilet. Ok, I did the potty dance and the boys just laughed at me...they would tell me I looked silly. Congratulations Cody! What a great accomplishment! You made mama proud little man!

Heather said...

That is awesome, Monica! Way to go for you and him!!

Threeundertwo said...

Congratulations! This is so huge.

Sugar Boogers & Tantrums said...

Hi Monica I left you an award on my blog. Have a good day!

SouthernDogwoods said...

Yay! Way to go! Such a big step!!!!

Debbie said...

Any mother would so understand why that makes your Monday! Kudos.

Kim said...

Congrats! That is a HUGE milestone—yay!

Cheryl Lage said...

Go Cody, Go Cody, Go Cody!

HOORAY for Mommy!! :)

Your just excitement Makes My Monday!

Thank you so much for playing along Monica, and for being so good to your fellow participants with such nice comments! :)

Becky @ Our Sweet Peas said...

Yay CODY!

Helene said...

Yeah...that's wonderful! Oh you must be so relieved to almost be passed the diaper stage!

My 2 yr old twins could care less. One of them did sit on the potty today for about 3 seconds and then said "all done". There was nothing in the potty. UGH

My 4 yr old twins trained at different times. Believe it or not, my son was trained well before my daughter. And they say boys are harder to train than girls...yeah, right.

just the five of us said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday. I remember the potty training thing, one day it just clicked for them. Congrats to Cody!

Rose said...

oh my! good job! I have a two 1/2 year old and I cannot even get him to sit on the potty yet. He acts scared of it and begs for his pants to be put back on. oh well! one day it will happen! Thanks for stopping by! ~Rose

cat said...

Oh that would make my Monday too!