Sunday, June 28, 2009

Baby Picture Sunday

This week theme for Baby Picture Sunday is

The Heat is On
I love playing along with this because it takes me back by looking through pictures of when the boys were younger!

Chase splashing around in the water.


Cody playing in the water.

Be sure to stop by Debi's blog for more Baby pictures!

5 comments:

debi9kids said...

How adorable! LOVE the splashing photo!

I love looking back through the old photos too! My favorite part of each week :)

Thanks so much for playing this week!

betty said...

how cute! babies and water seem to go hand in hand; seems to me they always have a great time splashing and playing in it

I bet it is hot in your neck of the woods today; we are in the Temecula Valley area and it is 102 at our house; we went up to Lake Arrowhead where it was 86 and comfortable

betty

Anonymous said...

I should do that! The heat index yesterday was 104.

They look like they had a blast!

Sugar Boogers & Tantrums said...

Babies are so cute when they are splashing in the water. So much for them to discover and I love the innocent looks on their face while they are discovering it! So sweet!

Mum-me said...

Yeah - lets splash! What summery fun.