Friday, June 12, 2009

Things to do this weekend

Now that I am childless for the next 36 hours, I have a list of thing to do:

** Clean out toys and put away new toys received from birthday

** Take apart cribs/toddler beds - Move out to the garage

** Move out changing table to garage

** Clean out one dresser and move to garage

** Clean out boys closet to make room for new dresser and figure out other ways to store clothes

** Sweep and vacuum house

** Go to the beach and go bar hopping, hopefully get drunk, so I don't think about not having kids for 36 hours

** Hopefully wake up Sunday morning with a hang over, so when the boys get home Sunday, they can start driving me crazy again!!

Okay, that is probably enough stuff to do in one weekend.

Oh by the way, our photo shoot went well. I was impressed with the photographer and his ability to get both of the kids to smile.

I will post the proofs soon - if I can get the CD to work in this computer.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Have a blast and don't work too hard, then you'll be too tired to go out. Have a few drinks for me..
Enjoy your "non-mom" time, we all need those days............keep the cribs and clothes and stuff, accidents can happen, LOL. I can't believe the boys are 3 now.

The Rantings of a Drama Queen's Mum said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Your boys are so cute. Sounds like you have a busy weekend.