Saturday, June 27, 2009

6 Word Saturday


Love Spending Time with My Sons

10 comments:

Sugar Boogers & Tantrums said...

Me too Monica!! Your boys are handsome! Have a good Saturday!

Lana said...

that's great! Love them to death now...they grow up so fast!


don't forget Crazy Monday Questions On Mondays at
http://mondaycrazyquestions.blogspot.com/

SouthernDogwoods said...

Great six words! What a great way to spend your days!

betty said...

what a wonderful 6-word Saturday!! enjoy them!! each and every day! I was just thinking this morning how quickly the time passes (mine are 20/23). even the rough times, enjoy them because it does go by soooo fast!

betty

Anonymous said...

Your boys are soooo cute! Thanks for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have a great weekend. And I love your blog layout!

Alexa said...

HI! thanks for stopping my my blog the other day! your boys are adorable! It's amazing how fast the time goes! Have a great rest of your weekend!

debi9kids said...

AWESOME 6 words!
So glad you are playing along too! I love 6 words :)

Call Me Cate said...

I hope you're all having a fabulous weekend together. Thanks for playing!

Crystal Renee said...

Me too! Your boys are adorable. I have fraternal twins as well!!!

Happy 6WS!

Anonymous said...

Me too! Love your Six words - boys are fun. ~Hugs, HL