Chase had woke up that morning and asked if we could go. It was going to be a hang out day with not much to do. I thought about it and said why not? We have season passes and we hadn't gone to the Wild Animal Park in about a year. So we got ready and went. We got there a little after it opened.
There is a lot of walking! 
This lion was a highlight of our day. He was sitting right by the glass. What a beautiful animal. The pictures tell it all. 


I have this same picture the last time we went to the Wild Animal Park. The only thing that is different is that Chase and Cody are bigger and older!
We really enjoyed our few hours at the park.


3 comments:
I love the picture of the lion looking at you, Monica; that was a great picture! loved the pictures of the boys too :)
haven't been to the Wild Animal Park in years but it was a favorite of ours when the kids were younger
glad you got to enjoy some special time like that :)
betty
I love your blog and was hoping that you had a button that I could put on mine...I didn't see one on your site.
Happy new year!
www.twin-spiration.com
Looks like a great time! I just LOVE taking the kids to the zoo! So much fun and so much to learn about :)
Post a Comment