After we completed dinner last night, I got out the camera for just in case type pictures. The boys were playing really well together, jumping over paper towels, and playing
their guitars, so thought I would have my camera ready for some good pictures.
Which lead to a mommy has the camera out lets hide game. There were a lot of picture taken of my kitchen cabinets which Chase was hiding behind and he would come out and I would *try* to take a picture of him. They were getting a kick out of this little game and t was fun to listen to them laugh so hard.
Here are some of the great smiles and just pictures of our fun!

Chase and his smile.

Chase
coming out from hiding around the corner and I got the picture!
Snapped another one of him peaking out from around the corner!
Cody was way more serious about it and wanted to pose for pictures. So here is him just saying cheese and being goofy!


I am not quite sure what he is laughing so hard about but whatever it was was sure was funny. He would tell me "Mom, Chase is right there, take his picture." It was funny!
5 comments:
Wondeful pictures. I love to see my girls laughing.
Have a nice day.
Wonderful pics. I love the laughing. and the hide and seek is so cute!
hide and seek from the camera is such a great game; looks like they had lots of fun; enjoyed all the pictures :)
betty
pretty pics :)
Awww! I love those sweet photos!
Post a Comment