Friday, January 29, 2010

Friday Fill In #161


1. Wouldn't it be easy to stay in bed and sleep all day.

2. The taco's tonight were better than ever!

3. I love the taste of Mexican Food.

4. The toys in the living room are starting to bother me.

5. The first thing we're going to do is make more time for crafts and blogging.

6. The rain goes drip, drip, drip; all through the night.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to heading to the desert, tomorrow my plans include riding around in the rhino and spending the day with great friends and Sunday, I want to come home and relax!

6 comments:

Stacey said...

Sounds like a fun weekend! And I want to change my #1 answer to yours...it's so much better! :)

Thanks for visiting my blog!
:) Stacey

Anonymous said...

Wow riding a rhino. I am not sure what it is, but it sounds fun. Have a great weekend!

SouthernDogwoods said...

How fun! I like Fill In Friday! Have a great time Friday!

betty said...

should be a great weather weekend for the desert! have fun!!

betty

Annie said...

I love mexican food. I'm anxious to start a little makeover at the family room (well the closet to be exact).

Have a wonderful weekend.

Debra Owen said...

I love to see everyone's version of this! I'll have to participate next week! Lovely!