Chase and Cody are very much into Mickey Mouse. I think the show is much better then some other children character shows, so I am happy that they are in love with Mickey and Friends.
I hear you!! My girls like Hannah Montanna and as annoying as that show can be, it's no where NEAR as bad as some of the cartoons out there! Congrats that they picked Mickey Mouse!! That just reflects on your great parenting skills! Happy Six Word Saturday!!
steve and i were married in 2003 and we have very active twin boys. chase alan and cody richard were born on june 5, 2006. we also have a 5 year old tri-colored corgi dog named diesel.
15 comments:
~could be far worse...always enjoyed mickey...the old ones from years back...brightest blessings~
For me, growing up in the 50's in was captain kangaroo and the 3 stooges ;)
The boys can't go wrong with Mickey!
Your blessed with Mickey addition.. we have hip hop harry and barney and i'm about to go insane! Cute blog!
I hear you!! My girls like Hannah Montanna and as annoying as that show can be, it's no where NEAR as bad as some of the cartoons out there! Congrats that they picked Mickey Mouse!! That just reflects on your great parenting skills! Happy Six Word Saturday!!
Right now we are on a non-stop Wow Wow Wubbzy kick. Mickey is requested frequently too. At least it isn't Barney!
I don't think we've ever watched Mickey Mouse in our house in the 16 years i have had kids. (I have issues with high-pitched mice. LOL)
Happy Saturday!
Mickey is the all time favorite for my three year old and that makes me happy because I really don't care for some of the other ones!
At least it's not the Teletubbies.
Happy 6WS
Hot Dog-Hot Dog
Hot Diggity Dog..
I love that little tune..
It gets my feet to tappin'
I don't even have children..lol
but I teacher Pre-K.. I am hip to all things 4 and 5 year olds love!
Happy Saturaday : )
I just love that silly mouse.
A six word response from the
Fortress.
YUCK! My little one doesn't even give Mickey a second glance, fortunately. The new stuff is just not as good as the old Mickey.
I love Mickey Mouse (well, is the only mouse that I like it.)
Enjoy your weekend.
Nothing wrong with that!
Mickey is sooo much fun to watch! timeless classic!
betty
Mickey Mouse isn't so bad. Better than Barney!
Thanks for playing 6WS!
Post a Comment