Monday, January 25, 2010

Makes My Monday

I am late tonight posting this. It was a busy day of playing, and getting some chore's done. I still wanted to play along with Cheryl and Makes My Monday!


Our highlight of our weekend was going to the Monster Truck Rally at Qualcomm Stadium. We had a great time! Our seats were very good and Chase and Cody did very good watching the performance.
Chase and I keeping busy between rounds of Monster Trucks!

Steve and Cody intensely watching the show!

One of the trucks, Bounty Hunter, jumping in the free style section of the show. I hadn't gone to a Monster Truck show in a few years, and it was fun and a good evening out with the boys. We had got to the stadium about 5:30 and the show ended around 10:30pm. It was a long evening but they sat still and watched the entire thing.

Monster Mut was Chase's favorite Monster Truck. It was probably mine also. It just looked so cute (is that an okay word for a Monster Truck?) when it jumped because it's ears would go a flying. The tail too, very funny!
It took all of about 5 minutes for Chase to fall asleep once in the car and Cody was asleep shortly after that.

3 comments:

Marie said...

Well, it is a "cute" truck!
We have not tried a monster truck show. I hear it's really really loud but I notice that your boys did not wear ear muffs. How'd they do with all the noise?

betty said...

looks like a fun time!! also looks like Cody/Chase were enjoying it immensely

my son loved monster trucks when he was little (what boy doesn't LOL)

we went to a lot in indoor places, never went to one outside; it would be totally different I do believe

betty

Annie said...

Wow, that was a wonderful night. So glad everyone had a great time.