The reason behind this picture this week is that Cody's favorite song right now is Mickey Mouse Clubhouse "Pluto's Bubble Bath" Song. Which goes something like this:
singing dibble dabble dibble and floating along!"
This is while Mickey Mouse and Pluto is in a bubble in the air floating along.
He loves this song and also wants a bubble bath. We haven't done a bubble bath in a long time and he has requested me to get at the store some bubble bath so he can take a bubble bath like Pluto!
Play along also at:


8 comments:
I know that song! Mickey Mouse Clubhouse was my twins' favorite for quite a while. Very cute!
I can imagine him singing all day!
What a sweet picture.
How cute!
What is it about babes in the bath that is so irresistible?!? What an incredibly cute image.
Thank you so much for playing along!
Cute post! So fun. We have been taking bubble baths every day.
what a great idea to take a bubble bath! you could even save it for special days like when it rains and rains and rains and rains :)
I hadn't heard that song before but it sounds cute
adorable picture of Cody :)
(floating away yet?)
betty
How cute! My girls are watching MMC right now as I type. He is a cutie!
Post a Comment